What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out any form on this website. When submitting a form, ordering or registering on our site, superwpheroes.io, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, phone number, credit card information, company registration number or company tax id, company VAT number, company name, personal address or company address, signature, IP address. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- Tax requirements as regulated by Romanian Law
By law, we are obligated to keep customer information and commercial documents for a period of 5 years after their issue date. This information consists in your company details (company name, company address, company registration number or tax ID, company VAT number, company representative (You, the physical person) with it’s first and last name, email and/or phone and IP address). This information would reflect on: signed contracts and other documents, such as orders, invoices, Confirmation of Services documents and other such documents required for tax purposes where your company and personal details are required, along with your signature
- To personalize your experience and execute our services
Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs, the tasks you send our way and allow us to perform our service obligations towards you
- To improve customer service
Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs
- To process transactions
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested, or if required by the law.
- To send periodic emails
The email address you provide for order processing, contact form submissions quote requests, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information or special offers
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information, if applies, is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and NOT stored in our Database, but securely into the Database of the Credit Card processor we use, to be only accessed by those authorized with special access rights to our systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your Credit Card information will NOT be kept on our servers at all (WE DO NOT STORE CREDIT CARD INFO), the only information being stored is the signup account details and company / personal details of the buyer. When adding or saving a Payment Method on our website, your credit Card or PayPal details will be sent directly to the Credit Card processor for secure safe keeping.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, superwpheroes.io, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety, if required by entities with such legal rights, such as Courts of Law, Police, etc.
Parties to which we may disclose your personal information either on an as-needed basis or without or direct action:
- [PAUSED] Hotjar.com – this website MAY capture your personal information while you will out forms on our website, superwpheroes.io as it performs video recordings of our web pages in order to help us track website usability and user experience performances. This service DOES NOT perform recordings for logged-in users of our website.
- Google.com – this website MAY capture your IP address and/or geolocation while we use the google Analytics service. We do not send any kind of submitted form data to Google.com via Google Analytics, unless they grab it somehow without our consent. This means we do not have any kind of Conversion or target tracking set up at this point.
- MailChimp.com – this website receives your first name, last name, email and company name. We use this service in order to send you periodic important company news, notifications and special offers. This service is most important in helping us mass-notify all users of important company (us) related news and updates.
- ManageWP.com – this website receives your first name, last name, email address, phone number (we do not usually fill this in), company name, websites you own and we work on, a relevant image (your logo – we have noticed it pulls in your Gravatar.com image; that is not provided by us) for the purpuse of sending you website maintenance reports.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 18 years old or older.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.