This plan is intended for small blog or business website owners. It is meant to help website owners with day to day small 30 min tasks, such as editing a menu, changing a theme, installing a plugin, etc. This plan does not cover full design or development services. Those are either to be quoted separatly, purchased as a separate service if available on this website or charged by the hour.Thus, you may send over any task that falls within the following lines:
* Install and configure a Theme
* Install and configure a Plugin
* Add or remove menu items
* Add and format content using only the available editors and widgets present on the website (i.e. not develop new functionality to accommodate new content)
* Add, edit or delete a user account
* Configure various settings within WordPress
* Small HTML/CSS edits (i.e. change colors, fonts, images, etc)
* Bug fixes
* On-demand Updates or Downgrades
This service is not intended to building a website, one task at a time. You must either own a website when signing up, or order a website from us (and get a discount too!) as well. So full-blown design and development Task requirements are not part of this service.
Well, a website is just like a small kid. You have to constantly look after it, if not, it will fall on its nose or catch a cold. When running a WordPress websites there are certain aspects that need to be held under control. Let's call them the "kid's meals" 🙂 These include the following actions that one needs to undertake periodically in order to stay safe and operate a healthy website:
* Backups: because you never know when you'll need one... probably when you will least expect it
* Security checks: because a hacked website can not only be a pain in the neck, but it can impact your business deeply or even get you in legal trouble
* Uptime monitoring: because you might rest well at bight thinking your midnight visitors have no trouble spending a buck on your online store or reading an article you posted. Well guess again. What if your website is down?
* Performance checks: because nothing kills a website like slow page load times
* SEO checks: because you need to know where you're at in Google
* Core, Theme and Plugin updates: because that is what keeps a website secured
A SandBox Website is an exact copy of your website where either you or us can work on before pushing the changes to the live or production site. It's a tool for testing one's work and making sure it's bug free before pushing it live.
We work on your tasks during out Work Schedule (Monday to Friday, 10:00 AM – 18:00 PM GMT + 3, Bucharest Time.) but if something ever goes terribly wrong we do jump in to fix it outside those days / hours as well.
No, sorry. If you need more development hours in one month, those will be billed by the hour, at our normal rate of 39 USD per Hour. These plans are ALREADY priced based on the Full-Time Plan rate of [sc name="Full Time Rate"].
If you have a bigger workload and you would like to benefit from more discounted hours, check our full-time and part-time dedicated developers at discounted rates!